English, Meet Culture
Personal development is most effective when it’s bridged with culture, language learning, and real-life experiences through projects.
A Whole New World
Exploration of the US through the epic metropolises of New York or Los Angeles; to the history and culture of San Francisco or Boston; to the tropical paradise of Hawaii and marvels of Singapore.
More than one city
Experience diversity of culture, food, nature and people through visiting two to four cities within one camp.
One Camp - Multiple Projects
Each camp will have 2-3 of our exciting projects to explore and create. Have fun while building confidence, teaching responsibility and improving your English.
Lessons that extend beyond the classroom, including group work, contests, and organic interaction with local people.
All Camps Include
- 15 hours of Project-Based Curriculum per week
- Most meals included
- Access to CSL tailor-made trademark textbooks and other in-class learning material
- Interactive study activities (shopping, dining in restaurants, discussions with locals about current issues and events)
- Twin room accommodation
- Sports, games, and camp social activities
- All land transportation for excursions and trips from city to city