Washington D.C. - New York - Boston
This action-packed program envelops 3 weeks of historical, cultural and educational journeys through some of the most multicultural cities in the world.
Harvard University Visit
Six Flags Great Adventure
New York Times Square
National Zoological Park
Statue of Liberty
Massachusetts State house
- 15 hours of Project-Based Curriculum per week
- Twin room accomodations
- All land transportation for excursions and trips from city to city
- Interactive study activities (shopping, dining in restaurants, discussions with locals about current issues and events)
- Access to CSL tailor-made trademark textbooks and other in-class learning material
- 3 included meals per day with the exception of 4 meals during full excursion days
- Guided day trips and excursions
- Sports, games, and camp social activities
- Commemorative t-shirt and Certificate of Completion
- Age: 12+
- Airport Pick-up: Washington Dulles, D.C
- Airport Drop-off: Boston Logan International Airport
What makes CSL different?
We're an all-in-one camp: we combine travel in 2 to 4 cities per camp, integrate tailored academic programs, cultural immersion and leadership building in one camp experience!
Who are the counselors at CSL?
Our counselors are handpicked to match our high standards and exhibit the three C-s we look for in every team member: commitment, care, cultural awareness.
What are the accommodations like?
The students stay in college and university dorms, to experience actual student life in the United States. Accommodations are typically double or triple occupancy on campus, close to the cafeteria and other facilities.
What is the visa application process?
Depending on country of origin, the visa application process might vary. To help plan your trip, click here to see if you need a visa to travel to the US and how long it usually takes to receive it. Email us if you still have any questions.
How much does camp cost?
Please contact us to get the best rate for your program!
How do I apply?
Easy! All you need to do is contact us
What should the students pack?
Our packing list includes all the essentials the students need when in US.
What is the food like?
Healthy, abundant and varied. We have access to unlimited buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with healthy organic choices of fruits, vegetables, meats, grains and everything that makes a balanced diet.
What is the typical day at CSL camp like?
Extremely fun and educational. We start with CSL Maker classes, then move on to exploring the city through engaging experiences, finishing up with evening activities and team building - but there is so much more to it.